- Limited edition Ingredient gift box (each class has its own unique print on the box)
- All the dry ingredients needed to make the truffles from scratch , as well as a bonus -pre-made truffle mixture (for your convenience)
- A complimentary LINDT 100 g chocolate slab
- The truffle recipe card & the Lindt Difference pamphlet
Fresh Ingredients to have ready weighed out prior to class start
Home Kitchen Tools required to have at hand
- saucepan – small
- rubber spatula
- fork or dipping tool
- flat tray or plate x 2
- mixing bowl small
- shallow container or small dish
- table spoons x 2
- wet cloth
- fridge space
– Your Ingredients Box will be scheduled for delivery to your home the day prior to the actual class date (please ensure that you make provision for someone to receive the box ).
– Login is required 15 min prior to the Actual Class Start time – an invitation on the day will be sent to your email allowing you access to join the session .
– In preparation once given access, right click on the Master Chocolatiers screen to enlarge to full image, mute / unmute should you wish to correspond with the Master Chocolatier, and please remember that all participants logged in will then be able to hear you.
– Ensure that the recommended kitchen tools are at hand & fresh ingredients are weighed out and are ready for the session.
– A laptop screen is ideal / your invite will be for MS Teams but there is no need to have Teams loaded on your computer – just access and join the email invite which will be sent by us prior to the class start.